noissue is building an Events Hub... and you’re invited!
As the noissue community continues to grow globally, we spotted an exciting opportunity to support the reimagined events landscape through our newly launched Events Hub. We’ve been inspired by the creativity of the events world over the past year, and can’t wait to celebrate this resiliency with resources, recognition, and more. Interested? Learn more below, and be sure to apply to join us.
Who can join?
We’ve designed this program to support ALL the resilient folks behind events and experiences ~ Event Planners and Vendors, we’re looking at you! Craft Fair and Makers Market Organizers, we’re looking at you too. Do you organize Conferences, Retreats, or other Events celebrating and supporting Small Biz Owners? Come on in.
Introducing a handful of our inaugural Events Hub Members:
- The Big Fake Wedding, the Event Hub's inaugural Events Industry Expert, is a bridal show alternative complete with a meaningful vow renewal, light bites and a reception that attracts over 6,000 attendees and 1,000 vendors annually across 30+ events in 25 cities..
- The Atelier hosts curated workshops & lifestyle events for ambitious women in business. The Atelier’s digital platform and immersive, experiential events serve an engaged community of ambitious women in business.
- Details Chicago is a creative agency that specializes in designing and planning bespoke weddings, events, and experiences with a goal to understand the unique story of the client and breathe life into an event that captures that story.
- First Blush Weddings is a boutique floral and event planning company with a sustainable approach to creating lush and whimsical flower arrangements for weddings and social functions based in Connecticut.
- The Mom Market Collective hosts virtual and in-person markets across Canada, highlighting local vendors within their 12 regions. The Collective aims to build women up and help them grow and succeed in the small business space.
- Design By Emily is an award-winning wedding stationery studio based in Cambridgeshire, UK, specializing in modern, botanical and bohemian wedding invitations, offering a large selection of unique, trend-led designs, along with a friendly and speedy service for non-traditional couples looking for something a bit different!
Why should you join:
- Impress your clients! We offer our Events Hub members an exclusive 10% discount on noissue products, to help deliver a bespoke experience for each and every one of their clients
- Keep learning! We’re bringing members valuable resources and advice from Events Industry Experts, as well insights from other Hub members around the globe.
- Gain visibility for your events! We’re building a curated calendar of global events, ranging from conferences to markets, to highlight to our massive audience of entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Grow your business! Build a profile within our Directory to connect with folks around the world who might be interested in your services.
- Get inspired! Our newly launched IG @noissueevents and our members-only email campaigns are designed to connect you with like-minded folks around the globe.
- Collaborate with us! We offer Hub members creative sponsorship opportunities to reward and celebrate your event attendees.
This is just the beginning! Our Community Page is launching soon, and will feature a Directory of inaugural members, a popping Events Calendar + highlighted content and inspo. Join today so you don’t miss a thing.
How can I join?
We’ve made it simple for you! Just fill out this application and keep an eye on your inbox for your welcome email + monthly updates. Go ahead and give us a follow on our BRAND NEW Instagram (@noissueevents) to get inspired by our community. We can’t wait to meet you!