Ever wanted to jazz up your event or restaurant tables with custom made coasters? Branded coasters are multipurpose in keeping surfaces clean while showing off your branding, making them ideal for any occasion and as gifts for your customers. What if we said you can now design your own coasters, right here on noissue?
We’re so excited to announce the newest member to our custom packaging family that’s made from circular materials – recycled, reusable paper coasters!
Coasters as stylish surface savers ✨
Table coasters tame the condensation from drinks to avoid leaving water marks or sopping wet puddles on eating and drinking surfaces. But while we tend to know and love coasters as purely useful products, they’re also an extremely effective marketing product for brands to have! Custom printed coasters add visual interest to events or hospitality experiences and can be turned into advertisements that don’t generate excessive waste.
📣 How can brands use custom coasters?
Coasters personalised to your branding are a great addition to have at bars, restaurants, cafes, weddings, conventions, workshops, and more! Unique drink coasters that are far from boring can dazzle on tables and conference displays to help your business stand out from the rest. They elevate branded experiences and signal your customers that you care about every detail of your event. Plus, they act as business cards after the party’s over – folks can take their custom logo coasters home to reuse and remember your brand!
When your custom coasters are made sustainable by design, your customers will be wowed by your dedication to sustainability! noissue coasters follow a circular framework by being both curbside recyclable or reusable, so they won’t contribute to food or events packaging waste that ends up in landfills.
The technical details ✏️
- Double-sided printing is available for our custom drink coasters, so you can add your brand’s logo to one side and a QR code on the other that leads to your website.
- noissue custom coasters are made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper and printed with soy-based inks, perfect for your event attendees or takeout customers to enjoy guilt-free.
- Choose from circle or square coasters that come sized 102mm x 102mm (4" x 4")
- Curbside recycle your personalised coasters after use, or reuse them to keep the party going!
🎨 Here’s how you can design your brand’s coasters on noissue
1. Head here to create your coaster design and hit Design Now.
2. You’ll be directed to our online design platform, where you can preview templates made by our Community Design creatives.
3. Browse through customizable coaster designs and filter templates by style or feature. To choose a template to create with, click Customize!
4. After choosing a template, upload your logo or artwork that you’d like to see on your coasters. No need to hold back on creativity here – your coaster can include multiple logos, illustrations, event information, and even a QR code that directs customers to your website.
5. Select the shape and size that you want your coasters in.
6. Pick a print option. 1-sided or 2-sided printing is available for noissue coasters!
7. Choose your coaster quantity. Custom noissue coasters start at 250 and go up to 5000!
8. Fill the custom text field with any text you’d like to appear on your coasters. You can choose to use the template’s default font, a font from our library, or upload a custom font file.
9. Sport your support for sustainability with our Eco-Alliance badges! If you don’t want any badges on your coasters, go ahead and skip this step.
10. Let us know if you have any special requests, like seeing this design on our other packaging products, or move on to the next step.
Finally, review all the information about your custom coasters, then hit Add to Cart!
Update sections at any time during the customization process by clicking Edit on the right-hand side. You can always get in touch with our expert design team while designing! Reach out while you’re in the coaster editor or through our contact form if you need a helping hand.
And there you have it – you’ve just made your noissue coaster design! Sit back and enjoy while we work on bringing your custom printed coasters to life.
What other packaging pairs well with Custom Coasters? 💡
Don’t let your creativity stop there – custom coasters will be a wonderful partner-in-partying with your other noissue packaging! Peep our other products made from eco-friendly packaging materials and shop by industry to view related packaging for events and hospitality.
To turn up your takeout unboxing experience, noissue Foodsafe is an appetizing addition for further branding! Turn your logo into a repeating pattern for consistent brand presentation throughout your foodsafe paper, which will keep takeout boxes clean and to-go orders organized. Have your Foodsafe design accompany your custom coasters to double up on displaying your brand! You can also upload a light illustration or subdued background pattern to let your food do all the talking.
The more reusable, branded products there are at your event, the merrier! A custom noissue Reusable Tote pairs perfectly with your custom made coasters for attendees to rock after the party. Recipients and customers will love how reliable their logo tote bag is for carrying handouts and essentials. Bonus points are in order if your brand’s tote matches your coaster design, too!
For an extraordinary experience that continues through an unforgettable unboxing experience, include your coasters in custom gift boxes that can be recycled after opening. noissue’s Recycled Boxes can be customized with your logo or artwork for a truly touching moment between your brand and customers.
The possibilities are endless, so discover your dream packaging products and get creative with your design to your heart’s content with noissue!
🎁 Wrapping it up
Get started with custom logo coasters to complement your branded packaging and include them as extra advertising for your business. Get party-goers and takeout orderers talking with a creative coaster that can be used again and again. Happy creating!